Friday, November 16, 2007

BRD != Complete


After hitting 55 with Sorrow, she received an invite to run BRD. Not having run that instance in a good while, I accepted and so the hunt for a tank and/or healer began.

After about 30-45 minutes a group was filled and we were good to go. Unfortunately the first of many wipes occurred within the first 3 pulls. This seemed to be the start of a pattern as with every little bit of ground gained a wipe was sure to follow. I mean at the end we even wiped with a 70 paladin helping us, as our group lost a member along the way, he was very gracious to come try to salvage what was left of this run. But a bad pull meant that even with a 70 helping, this run was doomed.

In the end we ended up, and forgive me for not remembering the name of this event, at the point where you are in a room and I believe 7 mobs come at you one at a time. Since the Paladin had to run, the rest of us decided one more last fight before calling it quits. I believe we downed 2 of the 7, but were overcome as they released faster.

The one good thing about playing a Warlock is my repair bill was only 2g, and that was with most of my gear either at 5% or worse.

No comments: