Monday, January 10, 2011

Updates...

...I have been a little busy and actually had almost forgotten about this site. But now I am back and back to playing WoW almost as much as I used to, so why not detail some of my journeys.

As you can see at the bottom of the page, I am currently leveling 2 hunters a worgren and a goblin. The worgren is leveling up to eventually raid with my friends guild and the goblin is another friend who is very casual at playing.

I also have my shaman whom at some point I will get him up to 85, but for now he rest. Of course I still have my 80 warlock, and a few chars in their 70's.

***
Syx : After camping out for about 20 hours combined over Friday and Saturday, I was able to tame my first spirit beast:

He is named for the Egyptian God of the Moon. As most my pets for both my hunters are named after Egyptian Gods. Partially because I am interested in that culture for the Ancient Egyptians and also because I have been watching Stargate SG1 for the past few weeks (seasons 1-10) and it is all about that.

Next is to continue leveling Syx so that by February I am ready to start raiding.

No comments: